Yorkshire Co-operative Resource Centre
Purposes and Aims
• Protect and safeguard the books, publications, archival materials and resources placed in trust for the use of the co-operative movement and for future generations.
• Make these available to all members who would wish to use them.
• Support the development of co-operative education and culture.
• Work co-operatively with other organisations and individuals who have compatible aims.
• Seek support from the wider co-operative movement.
• Be as true as possible to the ICA Statement of Co-operative identity (Values and Principles).
An accessible co-operative learning and information resource for all.
Co-operative information resource
Talks, study groups, visits and film screenings
Engagement with other co-operatives and libraries
Co-operative News both current and back issues
always available for readers
Supporting the global co-operative marque
A visual approach to documenting
and analysing co-operative
Principle 5 Membership Subscriptions
The 2017 AGM was held on the 2nd November 2017
AGM 2016 Tuesday 22nd November 2016
Minutes of AGM 2015
Directors Report 2015
Directors Report 2016
Directors Report 2017
Principle 5 Rules (Articles)
Principle 5 Directors
Principle 5 Volunteers
Steve Thompson. Library and Archive
Steve Wagstaff. Co-opMaps
Principle 5 Archive Development Intern
University of Sheffield