Yorkshire Co-operative Resource Centre
Become a Member of Principle 5
Purposes and Aims
• Protect and safeguard the books, publications, archival materials and resources placed in trust for the use of the co-operative movement and for future generations.
• Make these available to all members who would wish to use them.
• Provide a focus for co-operative education and culture through talks, discussions, film screenings, social events, visits to other co-operative venues, study groups etc.
• Support the development of co-operative education and culture.
• Work co-operatively with other organisations and individuals who have compatible aims.
• Seek support from the wider co-operative movement.
• Be as true as possible to the ICA Statement of Co-operative identity (Values and Principles).
An accessible co-operative learning and information resource for all.
Co-operative information resource
Talks, study groups, visits and film screenings
Engagement with other co-operatives and libraries
Co-operative News both current and back issues
always available for readers
Supporting the global co-operative marque
What is Co-opMaps?
Co-opMaps is a suite of software tools, standards and documentation which provides co-operative analysts, scholars and consultants with a standardized, visual, diagrammatic approach to documenting past, present and future structures of the co-operative movement. Co-opMaps News 4 Dec 2018
Principle 5 Rules (Articles)
Principle 5 Directors
Jonathan Cook – Chair
Dr. Chris Olewicz – Publications
Principle 5 Volunteers
Steve Thompson – Membership and library
Steve Wagstaff – Co-opMaps