Principle 5 Announces Formation of
Co-opMaps User Forum
The Principle 5 Collection
The Principle 5 Collection is now fully catalogued. The archive material is recorded on 12 spreadsheets which you will find on the Archives page:
For the Library book spreadsheet click on the link below:
Principle 5 Lending Library
Our library is always open by appointment.
If you would like to visit, contact:
Tel: 0114 282 3132
Sheffield S3 8GG
Special edition of the Sheffield Co-operator published by Principle 5 on behalf of Sheffield Co-operative Party
The Sheffield Co-operator edition 172 (September 2018)
A Principle 5 Publication
Principle 5 newsletter
reviving co-operative culture
Purposes and Aims
• Protect and safeguard the books, publications, archival materials and resources placed in trust for the use of the co-operative movement and for future generations.
• Make these available to all members who would wish to use them.
• Support the development of co-operative education and culture.
• Work co-operatively with other organisations and individuals who have compatible aims.
• Seek support from the wider co-operative movement.
• Be as true as possible to the ICA Statement of Co-operative identity (Values and Principles).
Reviving Co-operative Culture
Home of Principle 5
Sheffield Live Interview
Principle 5 Chair Jonathan Cook spoke about Principle 5 on local radio. To hear the interview on Sheffield Live:
Latest additions to the Principle 5 Library
Some of the other favorites